Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage in daily, ongoing conversations with Le Labo’s Instagram community in a brand-appropriate, social media-friendly voice with speed and sound judgement via Sprout Social, providing a timely consumer experience that always feels candid and human.
- Escalate customer service inquiries - flagging and assigning customer service-related topics to Global Concierge team.
- Monitor owned, organic, paid, and earned social posts, tag incoming messages appropriately and flag sensitive topics or trends that could impact brand reputation and escalate with relevant cross-functional team members.
- Assist with owned asset management and post scheduling. Support with cascading owned social content calendars to relevant cross-functional team members for awareness.
- Track monthly social media profile and owned content performance. Develop and share monthly recaps including metrics, insights, and key learnings.
- Partner with Global Communications and other cross-functional teams in crafting responses to potential consumer questions for key launches and brand moments.
- Stay on top of social media trends, best practices, and tools to support community & content pillars. Report findings to key stakeholders to help inform future brand strategy.
- Leverage current brand social media tools and coordinate with relevant partners, stay up to date on new social tools & platforms, identifying opportunities for potential optimization as our Instagram community and communication needs continue to evolve.
- Explore social listening tools to track brand health and consumer sentiment, including overarching trends in monthly organic Instagram recaps.
- Engage with Le Labo Creator Community members and earned social coverage resulting from monthly global gifting activities, through the brand-owned account; identify Creator profiles for potential gifting.
- Support team with tracking monthly global Creator seeding/gifting initiatives; reviewing and approving creator profiles across markets based on brand criteria & guidelines.
- Assist with tracking Creator gifting coverage via Tribe Dynamics.
- Support broader marketing team on special projects and gifting initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of social media / community management work experience, ideally in a corporate environment, luxury, or beauty a plus.
- A ‘people person’ with great communication skills and the ability to moderate and encourage conversations with our community.
- Active on social media with strong understanding of the nuances of social platforms, tools, trends, and best practices.
Meticulous attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to capture the unique tone of voice and visual cues / codes of the Brand
- Should be a self-starter and have a keen ability to work on multiple projects with multiple cross-functional partners and teams.
- Must possess pro-active critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations and solutions.
- Must possess great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Flexible, committed, and willing to monitor and engage with followers outside of work hours (including weekends)
- Must be consumer-obsessed, eager to engage with our audience daily with a fundamental interest in community and trends.
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through.
- Must be professional team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative, and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility.
- Must have strong and concise verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Embodies the values and principles of the Le Labo manifesto, by fostering an internal culture of belonging and empathy.
- Tuned in to cultural trends and conversations in health, beauty, fashion, fitness, sports, tech, and music.
- Interested in and inspired by competitive social listening and is closely watching how brands play in the social space.