- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.