Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Run the day-to-day execution of social media, including posting and community management across all platforms, specifically Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, You Tube and LinkedIn
- Handle all aspects of community management
- Create influencer strategy, build partnerships with influencers, brand advocates, and other creatives to drive compelling content
- Optimize performance of owned social channels to cultivate and grow the audiences
- Constantly push creative boundaries in order to generate fresh content that connects with audience in new ways.
- Analyze performance on a weekly basis and use this to constantly evolve the calendar moving forward; Develop weekly and monthly reporting to be shared cross-functionally
- Own the budget for content creation. Manage and balance the budget each month.
- Research and identify emerging social media trends and features, and lead evolution within the brands channels
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years social media and content creation experience with fashion brands
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinker
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Apply Now