• Work with the on-site Project Manager to create and implement social media calendars.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for clients.
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
• Create engaging blogs and social media content.
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
• Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
• Interest in creating in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.
• Brainstorm campaign ideas with the team.
• Monitor all social media platforms and postings.
• Creative copywriting.
• Use analytics to gauge the success of strategies applied.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Help us add more social media jobs, mention in your application,
I found this job at audienceOS.