- 2+ years of experience in professional social media
- Demonstrate expertise in social media management, tracking, and analyzing.
- Experience in B2B marketing or social media for public affairs
- Ability to express complex ideas (e.g., technical, or research-based data) creatively and succinctly, including using charts, graphics, and video.
- Ability to target specific audiences, such as policymakers and climate/transportation influencers.
- Marketing and content creation for various social media platforms (e.g, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Experience with project and social media management software platforms
- Previous experience in a non-profit or government organization
- Knowledge of or experience with clean transportation technologies, fuels, energy efficiency, and sustainability
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based on experience.
- Performance-based growth opportunities.
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance.
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work.
- Committed to employee growth and development.
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers