- Lead iHerb’s global paid social, display, and video performance marketing strategies, from conception to execution, optimization, and post campaign analysis.
- Develop strategies to drive eCommerce User App Acquisition through paid media, app store optimization (ASO), etc.
- Collaborate with the global team of market leads and specialists to scale their display, paid social, video, and app acquisition efforts, as well as identify opportunities and new platforms to test
- Partner with our business insights, product, and engineering teams to enhance our tracking efforts (across web and app) and develop/improve daily, weekly, monthly reporting, in order to provide the data and insights required for our platforms and teams to scale our marketing campaigns/programs efficiently.
- Plan and manage large scale campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DBM, You Tube, Snapchat, Apple Search Ads, Tik Tok, etc.) working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Optimize display, social, and video campaigns to meet and/or exceed iHerb’s goals through channel-specific levers, including but not limited to: copy changes, bid adjustments & automation, product feed optimization and placement testing.
- Collaborate with creative resources to develop creative assets necessary to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with Earned and influencer Media teams to run paid social strategies alongside organic social strategies and content.
- Ensure overall cost per acquisition (CPA) is within targets, and continuously drive customer acquisition at scale.
- Serve as the main point of contact for outside vendor and agency relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics and processes.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between marketing channels and business objectives
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative paid social & display campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of the paid social and display landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads dashboard, Google Adwords and other major social buying platforms.
- Deep understanding of customer analytics and attribution: CPA, ROAS, LTV, churn, etc.
- Comfortable performing in a fast moving, performance-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and demonstrates tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with internal departments and external partners
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with teams inside and outside of the department
- G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, and other ad platforms.
- Knowledge of Asana or other task management platforms is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics
- Experience with Apps Flyer a plus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of paid search management platforms
- Intermediate knowledge with Excel including knowledge of pivot tables and intermediate formulas
- At least 4-5+ years of experience in paid social, display and video marketing, preferably in a mid-to-large scale e-commerce B2C company or with an advertising agency managing similar size campaigns.
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and performing post-campaign analysis
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, programmatic display advertising, and video advertising on You Tube.